Clear Channel and KTVX

Cybear

I don't even recognize the Channel 4 broadcast team anymore. Terry Wood to weekends. Ruth Todd gone altogether. Dan Pope, too. The weather porch just won't be the same.

Are the television personalities we get to know just interchangeable parts or do they really matter to a station's ratings and to us as viewers?

Your thoughts?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all part of Clear Channel's more formulaic approach to media: they find something that works in one market and assume that it will work in others. Unfortunately, with radio, it has worked.

I don't know that making such a drastic transition will be beneficial though. Hopefully not. I will throw a party the day that Clear Channel goes down.

It's all part of Clear Channel's more formulaic approach to media: they find something that works in one market and assume that it will work in others. Unfortunately, with radio, it has worked.

I don't know that making such a drastic transition will be beneficial though. Hopefully not. I will throw a party the day that Clear Channel goes down.

Archived