Dating ideas in the Shreveport/Area

Ok,

Lets have a little fun and help a guy out.

I have just recently started dating again. Ugh, and am very out of practice. While trying to plan a date for this weekend which will be our third date I have drawn a blank. I dont want to do the dinner and a movie thing but can't think of any other ideas in this area. So lets hear eveyone's suggestions or ideas.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok,

Lets have a little fun and help a guy out.

I have just recently started dating again. Ugh, and am very out of practice. While trying to plan a date for this weekend which will be our third date I have drawn a blank. I dont want to do the dinner and a movie thing but can't think of any other ideas in this area. So lets hear eveyone's suggestions or ideas.

Well, I'm not sure what type of nite you had in mind... SBC is trying to get romantic with it :P . However, if you want to do something fun, while talking a little smack, try bowling. Another idea would be to check out The Funny Bone down in the Red River District.

Two great ideas! BUT FIRST... make sure she's okay with seeing your competitive side (all guys have one) if you go bowling, and make sure she won't be offended at the Funny Bone, since those comedians really do always seem to have potty mouths.

All that aside, I love bowling and I REALLY love the Funny Bone! I'm surprised I didn't think of either of them. I suppose it depends on the girl!?

All great idea, I've accually thought about the bowling thing but I AM very competative. I know my friend and his wife have been talking about it (they are the couple that introduced us to each other). We all have our own bowling ball and shoes and things do get competative. lmao......

Never thought of the rose garden. that would be great in the spring when then flowers are in bloom.

Man, this is too much! It's kinda a scary how our lives are kinda alike! Yeah man... been a Mets fan since '85. I'm glad we finally dethroned the Bravos last year... and it hurt like hell when the Cards got lucky in the NLCS. Anyhow, seems like the Phils want some this year... but this is the year they put together! Anyway, anytime you need some advice on the dating front, PM me...

Archived