Waiting for the Toyota Announcement...

nwgeorgia

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously, we are all going to have to wait a while longer for the announcement. It seems to me that Toyota is playing each site / state against the other trying to get the best possible concessions they can. It seems they've been able to get a sweetened pot from Tennessee. Have they gotten any additional concessions from Arkansas? Hopefully, we're getting near the end of this game. I'd be willing to bet that Toyota has already made their choice, but believes the longer they wait, the better deal they get.

i think the state should boycott toyota for a few years. i find it to be fairly unprofessional to tease these cities in the manor that they did. don't play with a city or region about the hope of thousands of jobs. this isn't american idol. i didn't care for toyota products that much before and i sure don't now.

i think the state should boycott toyota for a few years. i find it to be fairly unprofessional to tease these cities in the manor that they did. don't play with a city or region about the hope of thousands of jobs. this isn't american idol. i didn't care for toyota products that much before and i sure don't now.

Archived