Kohl's opens in March

bigboyz05

It will be located in the Richmond Ranch Shopping Center. It will employ 150. The second phase of Richmond Ranch which is currently being developed has gotten interest from a lot of retailers ranging from 1,500 square feet up to 100,000 square feet. Clear Water Creek Partners want to develop another 200,000 square feet. http:www.texarkanagazette.com/articles/2007/01/18/local_news/news/news01.txt

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I should be on here more as well, Darius. I'm not on Urban Planet as often as I used to be, but I still make it around. I rarely check other boards aside from Louisiana anymore, though. I need to get back into the habit of visiting my second home's forum. :)

That would be cool. Good seeing you in these parts again. I was in Shreveport on Sunday. I went gambling at Sam's Town, Harrahs, Horseshoe and Diamond Jacks. Afterward I ate at PF Changs. I think that's the name and came back home. I was in town from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. I had so much fun.

:lol: Sorry to laugh, but where the hell did that thought come from?

No, haven't heard about that. I rarely ever watch the news, or TV in general, anymore. It seems I spend all my time taking pictures and editing them in Photoshop and other programs... and of course, reading Urban Planet.

• 1 month later...

So, Darius, have you been yet? :) One of our friends in Texarkana called today to say she checked it out and loved it. Now I'm ready for our first one to open. The foundation has been poured, but that's just how far along it is so far. If I didn't have plans for Saturday already, I'd head up that way for the day.

So, Darius, have you been yet? :) One of our friends in Texarkana called today to say she checked it out and loved it. Now I'm ready for our first one to open. The foundation has been poured, but that's just how far along it is so far. If I didn't have plans for Saturday already, I'd head up that way for the day.

Archived