Muskegon Events

drinsema-sybenga

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

This event is in Grand Rapids, but Carl Miskotten, developer of the new Harley Davidson dealership, will be presenting.

ICSC Alliance Program coming up March 6, 2007.

This Alliance Program is designed for the members of the Public and Private Sector to discuss development issues, to explore how public/private partnerships can work together, to synthesize the needs of the community while maintaining the interests of private investment strategies, and to have the

opportunity to network and forge new relationships.

Featuring Sam Cummings, Jon Rooks, Scott Wierda, Denny Sturtevant, Ken Nacci and Greg Northrup, among others.

Link to Program Brochure

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone who likes movies needs to be downtown this weekend for the Muskegon Film Festival. Link

I attended the first two years of the festival when I was in high school and some of the best movies and shorts I ever saw were at this event. I didn't make it while I was in college, but this year I'll be going for sure.

• 11 months later...

To everyone who lives in Muskegon you should attend the public meeting on the city's master plan update. Public Invited to Help Plan New Downtown

Interested members of the public are invited to participate in a planning discussion of the future of Muskegon's downtown and lakefront areas.

A "Community Input Charrette" will be Jan. 30 and 31 on the second floor of the Hilt Building, 425 W. Western. Hours are 9 a.m.-noon and 1-3 p.m. both days. A public presentation will be 7 p.m. Jan. 31.

Archived