Advertising

Mobuchu

Does UP have any type of cheap/mass produced stickers, small posters, cards, etc..?

Metro, I'm guessing you were just joking about handing out brochures at the NHOF public meeting, but hell, why not? UP always seems to have some type of representation at the public meetings in Charlotte. Maybe even just a sheet of paper with the logo and addy "strategicly" placed next to the refreshments might catch the right persons eye... I'm not talking about tacky, like on telephone poles, but maybe community bulletin boards, things like that.

I saw the stickers you guys had on the main page, but was hoping for something cheap, that may end up getting discarded.

Just a thought,

Mo

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does UP have any type of cheap/mass produced stickers, small posters, cards, etc..?

Metro, I'm guessing you were just joking about handing out brochures at the NHOF public meeting, but hell, why not? UP always seems to have some type of representation at the public meetings in Charlotte. Maybe even just a sheet of paper with the logo and addy "strategicly" placed next to the refreshments might catch the right persons eye... I'm not talking about tacky, like on telephone poles, but maybe community bulletin boards, things like that.

I saw the stickers you guys had on the main page, but was hoping for something cheap, that may end up getting discarded.

Just a thought,

Mo

Actually, Metro wasn't joking. I have a stock of tri-fold brochures for this purpose. If you want to PM me you shipping address I can ship some to you for this purpose, just let me know how many you want (50, 100, 200, etc.).

Archived