Terceira - Setting a Mood (Shalimar/Ft. Walton)

gaushell

This is a project in Fort Walton Beach, FL at the bridge where Ft. Walton meets Shalimar

. These images were created prior to having the detailed architectural drawings.

The goal is to set a mood - not create a photorealistic rendering or tour. This is a marketing piece. The actual virtual tour will have more detail.

This is part of the branding that we developed to help set the project apart from your typical empty nester condo. It isn't beach front, it is bay front and is primarily intended for retirees, empty nesters and the like. Not vacation property.

Paradigm is responsible for all marketing aspects of this project. Working alongside a PR firm.

These three animations were also turned to stills that are used in billboards, ads, and mailers that are coming out in the next several weeks.

http://www.terceirabayside.com/

A highly detailed virtual tour is to follow - none of these three shots will be included.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice job. I'm all for developments that are for year-round residents of NW FL and not just summer homes for the tourist.

My only slight nitpick would be that the palms depicted in the ad are of the coconut palm variety and only grow in zones 10a (maybe 9b) and higher...which is areas south of Orlando thus they will not grow in zone 8b which FWB is in. Yeah I know nitpick nitpick nitpick...but I'm into gardening so I can't help it! :)

i drive past this site everyday.... it's been cleared for a few months now...do you know when they will try to break ground?

Not sure about ground breaking. They started to market about this time last year and then realized what was going on with the market. So they pulled the reins in to rethink. Everything has been and is being revamped. Really nice project. Hard marketing starts in October. So keep your eyes open. Billboards and ads hit the street soon. New sales trailer will be ready in month or so along with new website, virtual tours, etc.

There will be a lot of detail available. Only downside is that we are getting close to the holidays and marketing will probably slow back down in mid November until February.

It is a very nice project.

Archived