Trolley in Fayetteville

Mgyeldell

Do you think that a Trolley System in Fayetteville along which would start at Cape Fear Valley Hospital go down Village Dr. Turn On Robeson then Down Bragg Blvd. to Eutaw Mall to Sycamore dairy to Morganton and the to the mall would Be a good Idea

I think It would be a great Idea

It would relieve traffic on Robeson Bragg Between Robeson And Filter Plant and Bragg between the Eutaw and Cross creek

I have another question is Eutaw mall a real live mall or just ashopping center with the word mall in it

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A trolley system along Skibo and Country Club Drive (aka, its all 401 bypass) wouldnt be a bad idea to ease the overcrowding of literally everyone using a car to get to the mall and shopping centers. Then, the 401 bypass trolley route can have the connections spread out; Ramsey St to the north (Methodist students can have a choice to not DRIVE to Cross Creek anymore), Morganton Road to the east (goes to downtown), Raeford Road to the south (ease away the congestion off Hwy 401 from the sprawl built out towards the Hoke Co Line) and Yadkin Road to the north, connecting Fort Bragg.

I would love to see a trolley line in Fayetteville. The new transportation museum just opened downtown, and they are trying to set up a trolley system downtown that would run from Festival Park down Russell Street to the Cape Fear River. With new developments planned along the River and downtown officially incorporating the Cape Fear River within its area - that would be a great idea. I also believe a trolley should be used around the Cross Creek Mall area. All of the roads are definitely congested and it seems that the trolley would be ideal. This could help with some of the congestion.

• 1 year later...
I would love to see a trolley line in Fayetteville. The new transportation museum just opened downtown, and they are trying to set up a trolley system downtown that would run from Festival Park down Russell Street to the Cape Fear River. With new developments planned along the River and downtown officially incorporating the Cape Fear River within its area - that would be a great idea. I also believe a trolley should be used around the Cross Creek Mall area. All of the roads are definitely congested and it seems that the trolley would be ideal. This could help with some of the congestion.

Archived