Question about Polls

GaryP

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I occasionally vote in polls just to see the results. This obviously distorts the results of the polls. I assume I'm not the only one doing this.

Is there anyway that we could add an abstain option to all polls that allows you to see results without affecting them?

Thoughts?

If you were able to see the results before voting I believe that some folks would be more apt to go with the popular vote rather than what their hunch is.

If you were able to see the results before voting I believe that some folks would be more apt to go with the popular vote rather than what their hunch is.

I was thinking that if you voted to abstain, that would be your vote and you couldn't vote again.

There is a 'Show Results' button just to the right of the 'Vote' button.

Whenever there's a poll I wish to not vote in but want to see the results anyway, I just click that button.

I've never seen this button. Thanks for the tip :thumbsup:

Archived