federal hill pool lap swim?

jencoleslaw

I have been able to swing it to have Zuccolo Rec Pool on Gesler St (Federal Hill) open a few mornings a week for lap swimming or water aerobics or aqua exercise (--after it has spent the entire evening cleaning itself!) We would be on a schedule, probably 7-9 am during the summer for adult swim. We would need to pay the life guard for the two hours. If you are interested, i'm counting noses so i can figure out how much of a summer fee it would require to have a membership at the pool from about the last week of june to the first week of September.

Basically we'd start a little swim club membership and pay the rec center up front so they can pay the lifeguard every week even if people get bored with swimming. We can also adjust days in case of rain (ie., if we are scheduled to swim MWF and it rains on Wednesday, we can ask to pick up TH instead)

please PM me if you are interested. This is open to all adult residents of PVD, not just federal hillites, of course.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived