New forum format

damus

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a big fan of the latest incarnation of the forum's layout. BTW, it seems like this site changes every couple of weeks. I like the way it was yeterday.

Can you please elaborate on this? The forum structure hasn't changed in quite some time and definately not every two weeks.

Can you please elaborate on this? The forum structure hasn't changed in quite some time and definately not every two weeks.

It was basically all screwed up, with everything except for the font being gray. It lasted until maybe 15 minutes after I posted that. I figured you were just updating or testing something.

It was basically all screwed up, with everything except for the font being gray. It lasted until maybe 15 minutes after I posted that. I figured you were just updating or testing something.

Nothing has changed, especially the color scheme for the site. Since it is fixed for you now there isn't much that can be done but if it does happen again then your browser is not rendering (or even picking up) the stylesheets for the site correctly. A hard refresh (clearing cache or Ctrl + F5) may fix the issue for you when it happens.

Archived