Axe the stupid image limit for photo threads

Tosspot

I just pissed away over twenty minutes fighting with that stupid image limiter in posting a photo thread. This happens everytime I post a photo thread here, and I'm sick of it. No other urban site I have ever seen limits the number of photos in posts. So get rid of the damn thing, it's stupid and it's a nuisance.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I still think you should get rid of the limiter. It's a big pain.

About the text in photo threads: I usually don't talk all that much, I just let the pictures do the talking. And sometimes I can have anywhere between 50 and 100 photos that I want seen together. I think UrbanPlanet.org staff should reconsider this. There are already several threads I would have posted but have not because it gets to be too much of a hassle.

I still think you should get rid of the limiter. It's a big pain.

About the text in photo threads: I usually don't talk all that much, I just let the pictures do the talking. And sometimes I can have anywhere between 50 and 100 photos that I want seen together. I think UrbanPlanet.org staff should reconsider this. There are already several threads I would have posted but have not because it gets to be too much of a hassle.

I'm not sure how much of a hassle it is to break it up into 2 or 3 posts. I've had threads that exceeded the limit and just broke it up. If when you find that you create a thread and it gives you an error, just copy and paste what goes above and beyond the 30 image limit and create a new post following and paste what you copied and then follow above instructions as necessary. It really isn't that much of a problem IMO.

Archived