Providence Panorama

Garris

Here is a message board-busting larger version of the panaorama I posted previously above

in the photo of the day section. It gives you a good sense of how the city looks today, and a

good view of the in-progress G-Tech building (which, if nothing else, will eventually block the

Macy's name on the mall :D).

If you reply, hit "return" frequently, or your message will vanish to the right with the panorama.

Enjoy!

ppan27ik.jpg

- Garris

PS: If someone wants to take my image and draw an outline of where they are guessing Westin 2,

Waterplace, and 110 will be on this skyline, PM me and I'll send you the file.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent shot!

If you reply, hit "return" frequently, or your message will vanish to the right with the panorama.

No it won't. Only the post that the photo is in streteches, the rest will fit to the size of the screen.

Great! Is that one of the new enhancements of the forum upgrade?

Nope, it's always been like that. We played with a new format for a while back that didn't allow for that, but all the mods rebelled and Neo was forced to switch back. :)

Archived