Strand and Peninsula height

BosTech

I was checking Auchter site and accidently looking in pictures noticed that Strand is actually 27 floors ON TOP of garages and lobby.

I wonder if this is accurate or maybe mistake in drawing,you can count roughly floors and they come up to 27 ,same with Peninsula which I got something like 30+ floors but drwaing is under angle so it can hide other floors.

resizeofmodelcropped5ws.jpg

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Peninsula:

2 floors of mezzanine

7 floors of garage

27 floors of residence

36 total just as it's supposed to be.

The Strand is 28 as it's supposed to be.

I do think they just goofed on the identities as many web sites are not actually run by their company but a 3rd party and errors like this are somewhat common online.

^ Good point

I wonder why they have pretty much remained in the Jax market? The only tower I see out of the area is the 1500 building they are building in Miami.

Of course, I would much rather them focus on Jax instead of getting distracted with out of town projects.

So the Peninsula will be a few feet taller than the Riverplace Tower?!

It looks like Auchter is relatively new to the residential tower market.  That entire skyline is commercial.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That will be truly awesome seeing the Peninsula, a residential tower, standing toe to toe and/or challenging and surpassing Riverplace Tower in height. Two monoliths on the Southbank! WOW!

FLORIDA SKYRISE ORDER

That will be truly awesome seeing the Peninsula, a residential tower, standing toe to toe and/or challenging and surpassing Riverplace Tower in height.  Two monoliths on the Southbank!  WOW!

FLORIDA SKYRISE ORDER

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Add the 3 35 story towers and 2 28 story towers from the SanMarco Riverwalk Village and the 48(?) story tower(s) at Riverpointe and Southbank will rival Northbank.

Add the 3 35 story towers and 2 28 story towers from the SanMarco Riverwalk Village and the 48(?) story tower(s) at Riverpointe and Southbank will rival Northbank.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In my opinion it will surpass the Northbank, not in number of towers but in density and number of talls.

FLORIDA SKYRISE ORDER :thumbsup:

The only density measure it will soon surpass is population.  The Northbank is and should always remain more dense in all other aspects.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, but the land area available for these monoliths to be constructed on the Southbank is extremely small and limited; therefore, you will have more skyscraper density, crowded skyscrapers (judging on what's already planned and proposed), for the amount of land available to host these talls.

FLORIDA SKYRISE ORDER

Archived