I need River West info

hsp2005

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone on here told me they are a good value.

I need a 1 BR + Den and 3 garage stalls for $175k.

Is this possible???

Any info would be great!

Thanks so much!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The River West Web site says one-bedrooms start at 180,000's and two bedrooms from $300,000. see: River West.

Generally in DT minneapolis most 1 bedrooms only come with one parking spot. Additional parking spots are at least $20,000 more---maybe even $30,000 and they might not even let purchasers of one-bedrooms purchase additional spots because they are limited.

For $175,000 you might be able to get a unit in 210 Grant but it will probably need some cosmetic updating and it will only come with one parking spot. I think they are ound 800-900 square feet. If you want new, maybe SkyScape will have a unit on a lower floor for $179, but it will most likely be around 650 square feet and it will only include one parking spot.

• 1 month later...

Is this possible???

Any info would be great!

Thanks so much!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I bought here....two bedroom for base of 300k with one spot. You get just one spot...extras are 20k.

I got a steal of a deal...something comprable starts at 376k now...

one bedrooms start around 180k...

Its an awesome redevelopment....you should see the new gym...I say "gym" and not fitness room, its truly incredible. So is the patio/pool area and social room. More to come!

• 7 months later...

I bought here....two bedroom for base of 300k with one spot. You get just one spot...extras are 20k.

I got a steal of a deal...something comprable starts at 376k now...

one bedrooms start around 180k...

Its an awesome redevelopment....you should see the new gym...I say "gym" and not fitness room, its truly incredible. So is the patio/pool area and social room. More to come!

Wow guys apparently no one out there knows about the roof assesment to the building that will be happening in the very near future--condo conversions such as Riverwest and Falls/Pinnacle I would stay far away from. Poor quality finishes, HIGH assoc fees and worn out buildings--woops!

Is this possible???

Any info would be great!

Thanks so much!

Good luck finding a 1+ and 3 stalls anywhere in Minneapolis and be sure to let us know what burb you fin it in.

Archived