Manchesters Twins.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right Here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That plays annoyingly fast! These look really great through. How much retail and restaurant is folling the ballpark into the area?

I'm surprised we haven't seen a flurry of announcements for larger projects in Manchester like we have seen in Providence. We have a new tallest breaking ground down here in September (it will be the tallest residential structure in New England, a title we are stealing from a building under construction in Hartford :whistling: ).

Maybe it's the commuter rail, any ideas what the new governor's views are on transit? New Hampshire has historically not been a too good place to try to finance rail projects.

Looks like Manchester's Twin Towers are checking in at 7 stories....18 stories would have been a nice addition to the skyline.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

there was a diffrent version were they were thin towers that were 18 storys i believe and they had a triangler shaped top. these will look nice at waters edge thou, thanks for the info M. Brown.

there was a diffrent version were they were thin towers that were 18 storys i believe and they  had a triangler shaped top. these will look nice at waters edge thou, thanks for the info M. Brown.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:huh: I haven't heard anything like that...OOHH. I know what you mean. That was one of the proposals for the Manchester Place Apartments. I so wish they would gone with those two 18 story buildings instead of this. Its still better than the vacant lot eyesore it was.

Cotuit: I havent heard anymore news on commuter rail. here in Manch. They are starting major widening project of I-93 all the way down to salem. I've seen some proposals of bring the commuter rail up between the highway but I don't know how certain that is. It would be nice though.

Archived