Law Enforcement

Florida

Which Local Law Enforcement is most citizen friendly?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which Local Law Enforcement is most citizen friendly?

• Florida HWY Patrol
    • Tallahassee Police Department
    • Leon County Sheriff
    • Capitol Police (FDLE)
    • FSU Police
    • FAMU Police

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think there's ever been a time when I've had a favorable experience with the Tallahassee Police Department... they love to write tickets. I was once involved in an accident while riding in a car with a friend. We made a call to the TPD who didn't write up a report, and didn't issue a citation to the party at fault. Meanwhile, County came out and took good care of us, and made those at fault pay. The City officer who left the scene was disiplined due to his under-motivation.

I earned myself a small charge from TPD for possession of a pipe. They pulled me over for driving too close to the center line, and search my car. As a younge college student in a nice car on the southside, i should've expected to be pulled over. But the 6'10 black guy in my passanger seat helped. They forced me to pull over in a church parking lot with a daycare, and all those kids saw me in handcuffs... it sucked.

but recenlty a sherif pulled me over, and i drove to the next parking lot. I got a warning instead of a ticket because i did not make him walk along the dangerous road or something. it was 4am, i think it was luck, but i truly think the LCSO has this one easy.

LOL thats a fantastic guess, orange avenue before the construction detours. It was unfortunate, but it could've been worse. That is my side of town, i spent four years skipping school over there. That was the first time being white did not work to my advantage...lol ;)

Archived