Grand Rapids Photos

GRDadof3

Haha. You guys thought I was going to have some photos already. I'm looking for volunteers to do this thread, since I can't get out at night much, but I have been thinking that we need one. Please, nothing tasteless or vulgar. Just a good photo montage of downtown nightlife around the Arena, Ionia, Pearl Street, Bridge Street, and any other places frequented.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we thought you were gonna have pics of the bachleorette parties! Seriously though, its a good idea. Fri and saturday nights there's a good crowd around flanigans, monroe mall & pearl, and the black rose. Not that I ever go there and drink or anything :D

we thought you were gonna have pics of the bachleorette parties!  Seriously though, its a good idea.  Fri and saturday nights there's a good crowd around flanigans, monroe mall & pearl, and the black rose.  Not that I ever go there and drink or anything  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry andy. I'll never forget the night I saw a limo with a giant inflated "member" sticking straight up on top, in the BOB parking lot :blink: I think that place is bachelorette/bachelor party central.

There is a German Fest this coming weekend at Calder Plaza that might be a good time. I am also going to that "Get Motivated" seminar at the Arena with people from work, and we'll probably go out afterward. I'll try to remember to take my camera along then too. But somebody else needs to get some photos here other than me :P I am starting to max out my photo website.

Sorry andy.  I'll never forget the night I saw a limo with a giant inflated "member" sticking straight up on top, in the BOB parking lot :blink:  I think that place is bachelorette/bachelor party central.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm supprised the Police didn't get them...

I'm supprised the Police didn't get them...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sure they did. Back to the topic, Rizzo, GRCentro and Josh (and anyone else) I know you guys have digitals and don't have young ones. See what you can add to this thread.

^I'll try this weekend comming up, im bringing Heather back to GR from Lansing so we can do some stuff downtown at night. I usually stay away from the clubs, (it's not my style.) but ill try to get some lively photos.

Archived