Greenville Developers

debi

Hi! I'm a student a Clemson University in their new Masters in Real Estate Development program. This fall I am required to work for a developer in Greenville and I have no idea where to start looking, so I am asking for your help. Does anyone here know of good developers working on infill, mixed-use or new urbanist projects? I live in and currently work for a developer in Columbia so it's difficult to search out good Greenville projects. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I hope that everyone else is interested in this topic. If not, feel free to e-mail me off list at [email protected]

Regards,

Debi

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go to greenvilleplanning.com, and look at the preliminary subdivision applications for the last several years. Look for names that pop up over and over. Also, contact surveyors, architects, and engineering firms. This should help you put together a decent list.

You can also buy a list at someplace like infousa.com.

Thanks. That forum has been my link to good information so far. I'm very interested in Riverplace (Bob Huges) since he is doing every sort of building that you can imagine. Wish me luck!

Debi

Since this has been viewed over 100 times, I am posting the list that Brad was so kind to send me.

Regards,

Debi

Hughes Development

Hughes Commercial Properties

Centennial American Properties www.capllc.com

PHC Communities

The Randolph Group

Crescent Development

The Furman Company

Pulliam Investments

Hogan Properties

Windsor Aughtry