Tacos

now that I livemin the city, I can take advantage of all the great food the city has to offer. I've been eating breakfast Maggie's Kitchen the last few weeks and they have great breakfast tacos!

A big fan of breakfast burritos and I've been eating them at home for years. Couple years ago went to Austin and got tacos at Taco Deli https://www.tacodeli.com/ and have been on the search for something similarly as good locally. Maggie's Kitchen comes the closest. They don't have bacon which is a shame, and they could stand to borrow some coffee from Mayan Buzz across the street but the tacos are quite tasty.

Does anyone else have a favorite breakfast taco location?

side question, how are there so many people at the steel cat bar at 10:30 in the morning?!5704e92961dec18e6b7430ec548fb263.jpg

Sent from my Acer Chromebook R11 (CB5-132T, C738T) using Tapatalk

• Like 2