Downtown Hartford Development

Frankie811

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Great link!

As a supporter of the redevelopment projects in the city and a resident of the city it is great to see projects like the Convention Center completed and then to see area residents and tourits descend on the creation to see what new life has been brought to a post industrial city like Hartford.

• 1 month later...

A few weeks ago (4th of July Weekend) the Convention Center hosted it's first real out of town not CT based convention for the Islamic Circle of North America. That weekend thousands of convention goers could be seen throughout the city streets and that same weekend was the annual 4th of July fireworks extravaganza in downtown Hartford which every year draws thousands to the banks of the CT river in downtown Hartford and East Hartford to see the fireworks No better time for a convention!

• 2 weeks later...

Are these prices realistic?

http://www.courant.com/news/local/hc-metro...age=1&track=rss

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We have a building about to breakground in Providence (OneTen Westminster) where the top units will go for $2.5million. I think $0.5million is realistic for Hartford, I would assume some units in Hartford21 would top a million, probably two.

I am really interested in the pricing for Hartford 21. If the price is right, I would consider buying one. I tried calling the Hartford 21 main office which lists their number on a huge banner at the construction site. Called 5 different times during the week and nobody answered? All I got was a voice mail.

We have a building about to breakground in Providence (OneTen Westminster) where the top units will go for $2.5million. I think $0.5million is realistic for Hartford, I would assume some units in Hartford21 would top a million, probably two.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought those in Hartfor21 are apartments for rent, not condos for sale. Am I right? Also, is American Airlines Building being converted into Condos? If so, how many units?

Hartford 21 will offer for rent apartments that are condo-ready according to the developer (Northland Investment)

The American Airlines Building I beleive will not be residential I beleive it will consist of lower level retail space and upper level office space. The developer I beleive is College Street LLC of New Haven the same company that is involved with the 55 on the Park apartments and the Metropolitan apartments. Their website is www.collegestreetllc.com and then current projects and scroll down to 901 Main.

Archived