New construction in South Tampa

FLMIKE

Does anyone know or have heard anything about contrator Building Concepts? They are building my house and have been very difficult to deal with...Put it simply, many items are promised but not delivered. I don't know if I have any recourse? Any suggestions?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know or have heard anything about contrator Building Concepts?  They are building my house and have been very difficult to deal with...Put it simply, many items are promised but not delivered.  I don't know if I have any recourse?  Any suggestions?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You need to get your bank involved, unless you're bank rolling the new construction yourself. They based their loan decision, in part, on the specs of the home you're having built. Your builder has an obligation to your lender(bank) to advise of any deviation to the original home specs. Hopefully, you have the items "promised" in writing. Good Luck.

Archived