Tapatalk problem - need help

Jael

I've started having a problem with Tapatalk.  It's presenting me with the list of topics, but when I open one, I just get a blank screen.  I was offline for a few days, so I don't know when it started.  I first noticed it Friday.  Out of the 5 forums that I regularly use Tapatalk for, this is the only one that's having this problem.  My problem is with the iPhone version, but someone else in the South Carolina/Greenville board has reported having what sounds like the same problem with the Android version.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did upgrade the Tapatalk software on this site a couple of weeks ago so I assume that's what did it. It looks like they've had some issues with that release judging by posts on their support forum. I've installed the latest "beta" version from them but I still see the issue.

I currently have a support request with them to get this resolved. I apologize for the issue.

Looks like it got fixed as I'm seeing the messages now! Thanks for the help!

That's news to me! I'm still having the issue on my end. Can you confirm that you're still able to view things? I did some troubleshooting this morning, but I'm still unable to see posts on my account.

Alright, this should be fixed FOR REAL. The Tapatalk plug-in developer logged into this server and fixed an issue with the plug-in that was ultimately causing the error. Please let me know if it doesn't work for you now.

Sorry for the trouble!

Archived