Quote feature is messed up?

itsjustme3

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you say that you're using the mobile version, could you elaborate? There is the Invision Board app for iOS, the TapaTalk client for iOS/Android, and just the mobile version of our website that you get by visiting urbanplanet.org from a mobile browser.

Just the mobile version on your website via iphone.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Neo" data-cid="1248733" data-time="1355940503"><p>

When you say that you're using the mobile version, could you elaborate? There is the Invision Board app for iOS, the TapaTalk client for iOS/Android, and just the mobile version of our website that you get by visiting urbanplanet.org from a mobile browser.</p></blockquote>

Testing the quote button.

Thanks for the update. In doing some research, this is a bug that was re-introduced during the last minor forum software upgrade a few days ago. It has been marked as fixed in the next version but unfortunately I don't have an ETA for you on the fix being deployed. It should be within a few weeks however (likely just 2-3 weeks but I can't commit to that).

I apologize.

Would also like to mention that on mobile view there isn't a way to go to the end of a thread. So if I click on a old thread with 30 pages, and only want to see new/recent messages, I'd have to scroll through 30 pages.

Tapping on the title of the thread should take you to the first unread post in that thread. I assume you mean that this functionality isn't working for you?

For a better mobile experience, it is best to download one of two apps from Apple's app store:

IPS Communities

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ips-communities/id521920635?mt=8

TapaTalk

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapatalk-forum-app/id307880732?mt=8

• 3 weeks later...

Archived