Some historic Denver rowhouses

Shoowaa

Heres some photos I took last year of some historic Denver rowhouses some of which were built by the railroad barrons as they made their way west.

Uptown:

Dscn0032-or.jpg

DSCN0541-or.jpg

DSCN0342-or.jpg

DSCN0338-or.jpg

DSCN0343-or.jpg

Capitol Hill

Dscn0037-or.jpg

DSCN0269-or.jpg

DSCN0305-or.jpg

DSCN0303-or.jpg

DSCN0715-or.jpg

DSCN0739-or.jpg

DSCN0374-or.jpg

Five Points:

DSCN0264-or.jpg

DSCN0379-or.jpg

DSCN0380-or.jpg

DSCN0388-or.jpg

DSCN0381-or.jpg

DSCN0387-or.jpg

DSCN0389-or.jpg

A unique single story row:

DSCN0382-or.jpg

Highlands:

Dscn0155-or.jpg

Dscn0154-or.jpg

DSCN0255-or.jpg

DSCN0262-or.jpg

A couple more single story ones:

DSCN0488-or.jpg

DSCN0492-or.jpg

Just a sampling of some Denver rows and I sure hope they go through (there off my fotki photo storage site). Theres other Denver neighborhoods with rowhomes and theres even some new infill ones in places, anyway hope you enjoy! :)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I also can't view them. They are a box with an X in the middle with User Posted Image beside them. I'm a Mac user so that could have something to do with it. ;)

Ours are 3 stories high. I looked at rowhouses last month here in Winston-Salem and found them expensive and hard to get. I also fear my music will be a problem for the neighbors. I'm moving in at an apartment now so no music for me. :unsure:

Archived