Pictures of Downtown Memphis

ricky_the_great

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i looked there already thank you. Im looking for free pictures. and the pictures of Memphis they have on there(im talking of the entire skyline) arent so hot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The first 16 of the following were taken by poster MCC at skyscrapercity:

34355333.jpg

34355355.jpg

34355383.jpg

34355335.jpg

34355329.jpg

34355163.jpg

34355166.jpg

34355205.jpg

34355252.jpg

east memphis clark tower/whitestation tower:

34355267.jpg

34355427.jpg

34355437.jpg

34355452.jpg

34355480.jpg

34355490.jpg

34355508.jpg

The following are from various sites:

34355646.jpg

37592406.jpg

31451011.jpg

31451103.jpg

large.jpg

The following is copyright paul rybourn at memphiswallpaper.com:

31220929.jpg

The Redbirds appear to have great attendance!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, they're usually neck and neck with Sacramento for the AAA attendance leader. A couple times, the Redbirds outdrew the Expos, which didn't take much. :P

Nashville needs its downtown AAA stadium.

The Redbirds have brought as many as 887,000 downtown for a season. That's more than the Titans or Predators or the Grizzlies.

And unlike those other teams, it's cheap and played on Saturday afternoons in summertime in the open air which, as Martha Stewart would say, is a good thing. :)

The Redbirds have brought as many as 887,000 downtown for a season.  That's more than the Titans or Predators or the Grizzlies.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they also have quite a few more homegames ;) but still that is a very impressive number. i love autozone park, i really hope nashville gets something similar to it. downtown memphis has a great urban yet down home feeling to it. i'm hoping to make memphis in may this year.

I wasn't trying to say that AAA baseball is more popular than the NFL, NBA, or NHL, just that having the people downtown is a plus.

For cities, drawing an absolute number of people downtown--whether over 20 games or 60--imho is a positive, and AAA baseball draws more than any sport other than MLB--more than the NBA, NFL, NHL.

If Nashville gets its AAA stadium downtown, it will also draw more than the Preds or Titans.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh i know, i was just messin with ya :P a lot of people don't realize how much money a minor league team can bring downtown. that's why i'm glad nashville decided to go with the ballpark.

I have some great night shots of downtown memphis taken last fall from the top of the peabody place garage.  I can email them if anyone wants them

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why not just post them?

Archived