Riverfront Property Proposal(s)?

tony speller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My certainty was related to elements of the project which I had confidence in that others sincerely and strongly doubted (primarily financing related). The environment encountered here has altered the decision process rather significantly.

Let me put it this way....Duane will build a project....it just may not be here...and that's a tragedy in my opinion.

My certainty was related to elements of the project which I had confidence in that others sincerely and strongly doubted (primarily financing related). The environment encountered here has altered the decision process rather significantly.

Let me put it this way....Duane will build a project....it just may not be here...and that's a tragedy in my opinion.

For all we know Grand Rapids Development could have been corralling many small business all this time and a year or so in advance before the explosive announcement.

Its nearing all or nothing for GRD. I expect to see the full hand, not just a card.

Yup, it's as simple as that, isn't it?

:blink:

When the project gets built in another mid-sized city on prime downtown riverfront land, you guys can finally believe what I've said all along. It's not inexperience or lack of financing that will prevent this project from getting built in GR. It's GR that will prevent it.

Yup, it's as simple as that, isn't it?

:blink:

When the project gets built in another mid-sized city on prime downtown riverfront land, you guys can finally believe what I've said all along. It's not inexperience or lack of financing that will prevent this project from getting built in GR. It's GR that will prevent it.

Archived