Rocketts Landing

calwinston
  • Description: Rocketts Landing is the only spot in Richmond where you can live, work and play right on the banks of the James River. Residents and visitors alike can enjoy our lively main street filled with waterfront restaurants and shops, while stylish homes, contemporary offices and the city’s only private marina are located just steps away. It will truly be an experience found nowhere else in town.<br />- 20 city blocks<br />- Over a mile of riverfront<br />- 1,500 residences<br />- 200,000 sq. ft of retail<br />- 700,000 sq. ft of office<br />- 100,000 sq. ft of hotel<br />- 5,000 parking spaces<br />- 3 minutes to downtown Richmond<br />- 5 minutes to I-95 and I-64<br />- Richmond’s only riverfront dining<br />- Occupied by first residents: 2007<br />- Expected completion: 2015

Type: Mixed Use

Floors: 3+

Height: NA

Construction Start: October 2005

Construction End: 2015

Architect: CMSS Architects

Developer: WVS Companies

More Information:

Latest News:

Phase I complete

Forum Thread:

User Feedback